Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Polka Dot Mini Drawer


Hai my crafty friends..
I'll share a mini drawer again. I hope you don't get bored.

This mini drawer was booked by my friend. She will give it to her boyfriend. For men, so always identical with the color blue.

The current project, I used a sketch of Sketch Saturday #258 for help in arranging a card layout.
I wanted to follow this challenge, but I forget the deadline date and do not think about the time difference between countries. I was a little sad but it disappear when my friend had the pleasure of to receive this mini drawer.

I think that this sketch really helped me in making easel cards.
This mini drawer can be opened and used for storing chocolate, candy, or something small as a gift.

In this project, i'm using :
Blue Polkadot Paper
Blue half pearls
Silver mini handle

I added a simple box and ribbon to put this mini drawer, so that, the mini drawer looks pretty to be given to her boyfriend.

Challenges that I follow :
 Thank you for stopping on my blog. I always hope I can inspire you.

Hug,
Dian


7 comments:

  1. Hi Dian, I Love the images you chose to use. It’s a great card and the colours and the layout are brilliant. Thank you for Joining us at the Sarah Hurley Challenge. Good Luck

    Ian. DT Member for Sarah Hurley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dian, this is a lovely mini drawer. Love the image and layout! Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again.

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous project, I love the round the page punch you've used. Thank you for joining in at Emma's Crafty Challenge this month and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card, your colouring is brilliant, love it, thank you for joining us over at Emmas Crafty Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LIKE! Very nice Work! Thank you for sharing it with bastel-traum.ch! Tom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card
    Thank you for entering Emma’s crafty challenge
    and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Dian,
    ich bin eine neue Leserin und bin von deinen Weken total begeistert,den Sketsch hast du sehr gut umgesetzt,besuch mich mal auf meine Seite,würde mich sehr freuen,
    liebe Grüße Ulrike

    ReplyDelete