Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

"Ribbon, Lace, and Pearls" at Magnolia Forever Challenge #6


Hi.. Hi...

I'm so excited to make this card, because I never make anniversary card before.
I made this card special for my lovely friend Nathalia Prasetya. She is a talented cardmaker. You can stop to her blog here.


And this is my DT card for Magnolia Forever Challenge #6
with the theme "Ribbon, Lace, and Pearls".
I hope you can join with us with this lovely theme.




Product list that I used :
Image Stamp : Wedding Tilda from Special Moment Collection 2014 by Magnolia.
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black (for image), Distress Ink : vintage photo, aged mahogany, walnut stain, wild honey, weathered wood, brushed corduray, and peeled paint.
Die Cut : Summer Gate, and Twisted Swirl by Magnolia Doohickey.
Flowers : open roses from Wild Orchid, and local paper flowers.
Pattern paper : DCWV White Fern Stack and some rest of papers.
Misc : lace, ribbon, pearl chain, corrugated paper, half pearls, crinckle paint

Challenges that I follow :


And some day ago, I received a present from Nathalia Prasetya.
I got her handmade box and some craft stuff. I really love all of them. Thank you so much dear.


And thank you so much for stopping to my blog.
Have a great day.


Hugs,
Dian Ratna

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your beautiful card. It really melt my heart knowing that you care about me.

    Hugs
    Nathalia

    ReplyDelete