Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Photo Frame with "Drip Drop Tilda"

Hi.. Hi..
It's a late post.
I made this card on June 30, 2015 for the last #thedailymarker30day2 on Instagram.
But, I'm forgot to posting on blog.
I made this for my little daughter, Naava.



Product list that I used :
Stamp Image : Drip Drop Tilda with Special Stamp Collection 2014 by Magnolia.
Dies : Silhouette CAMEO®, Summer Gate Doohickeys Die by Magnolia, Leaf and Swirl Doohickeys Die by MagnoliaTilda Tag Doohickeys Die by MagnoliaDie-namics Cross-Stitch Circle STAX from My Favorite Things, Sizzix Thinlits Die "Doily and Doily Border" by Ellison, Weathered  Clock Die by Sizzix Tim Holtz, Canadian Kaleidoscope Tiny Doily by Cheery Lynn Designs.
Ink : Distress Ink Pad ; black soot, walnut stain, antique linen, vintage photo, tea dye, aged mahogany, dusty concorde, wild honey, and weathered wood.
Misc : paper flowers, cheese clotch, knitting thread, lace, ribbon, and brads.

I wish to enter this photo frame for challenges :
Thanks for stopping by. Honour to read all your comments.

Hugs,
Dian Ratna

2 comments: